Survival Craft 101
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Latest topics
» DoR Client
EVERYONE MUST READ THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM XORA Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:13 pm by Guest

» DELETE THIS
EVERYONE MUST READ THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM XORA Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:46 pm by Guest

» new ranking system for our division
EVERYONE MUST READ THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM XORA Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:43 pm by Guest

» Suppose their is a better KH MMO
EVERYONE MUST READ THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM XORA Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:22 pm by Guest

» Dawn of Requiem
EVERYONE MUST READ THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM XORA Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:20 pm by Guest

» TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE WANTED ON DOR STAFF (you know who you are)
EVERYONE MUST READ THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM XORA Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:18 pm by Guest

» OMG Jaktic gone nuts
EVERYONE MUST READ THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM XORA Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:12 pm by Guest

» EVERYONE MUST READ THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM XORA
EVERYONE MUST READ THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM XORA Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:37 pm by Guest

» For Reapers
EVERYONE MUST READ THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM XORA Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:04 pm by Guest

EVERYONE MUST READ THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM XORA

Go down

EVERYONE MUST READ THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM XORA Empty EVERYONE MUST READ THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM XORA

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 4:52 pm

Over the past few days I have noticed that the org has become well..less organized..members have been fighting with each other and etc..it is for this reason(s) that I'm leaving the org. Me,Xavier, Tezlaix, Maybe (Xero) and maybe others will be leaving TS and the org. So that means this forum is no longer welcoming TS players as this is a forum now for SM players or DOR (dawn of requiem). Those who may say are the ones I listed above and Zexion (Santi to)...5:48 PM
The rest of you need to go5:48 PM
Fairwell to those old friends and thank you to true friends who stuck and remain by my side. My we go make a better org where admins are fair5:50 PM
Or maybe start the Kurai (Amora) to

-from xora to you all

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE MUST READ THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM XORA Empty Re: EVERYONE MUST READ THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM XORA

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 11:52 am

i wont be meaN anymore and kurai stuck Very Happy i pwn kurai=arrancar

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE MUST READ THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM XORA Empty Re: EVERYONE MUST READ THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM XORA

Post by Mikau Thu May 06, 2010 5:18 pm

I'm all for a bleach MMORPG, so i want the link to the Game
and i'm not leaving the Org. I just need some stuff to kill time
Mikau
Mikau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 7:37 pm

dude why did u ban me on this sites chat thats very bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum